"You're SO Cheesecake" Referral Bonus Program
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated Employee Referral Bonus Program is an exciting opportunity for current restaurant, Corporate and Bakery staff to be rewarded for actively recruiting candidates from outside the organization. In an effort to ensure the referring party receives credit for their referrals, we have outlined the following program guidelines. Any prior policy is now void.
- The referring party must take an active part in seeking out, engaging and promoting the opportunity. The referring party should know the referral directly, have worked with them, have met them through a friend or acquaintance, be connected via a social network site.
- The referring party may submit a referral via email to Referrals@thecheesecakefactory.com or have their referral apply directly for a job on jobs.thecheesecakefactory.com.
- The referral candidate must make note of the referring party by name in their online application.
- The referral bonus will be paid in cash* to the referring party following the candidate’s orientation. Please note that the referring party must be employed by The Cheesecake Factory when the referral bonus is paid.
- Referral bonus amounts are assigned at the discretion of the Talent Department and may vary.
Please note that the following individuals do not qualify for the employee referral bonus as these individuals should be continually
sourcing great talent as part of their normal job responsibilities
- People involved in the recruitment process
- Hiring Manager or those involved in the hiring decision
- Corporate/Bakery Directors and above, Field Supervision Team and Senior Operations leaders
On occasion, referrals that are submitted do not qualify under the Referral Bonus Policy. Some of these disquailifiers include:
- Walk-In Candidates – Candidates that turn their resume in at our restaurants
- Internal Promotions – Internals that are promoted to another position
- Rehires – Any manager or staff member hired, who was previously employed by The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
- Temporary– Any staff member who is hired as a temporary staff member
- Co-Op or Internships – Any staff member who previously worked in a Co-Op or Internship capacity for The Cheesecake Factory and is hired on as a full-time employee at any time thereafter
- Hourly Restaurant, Bakery Production and non-professional positions The amount of the bonus will vary depending on the referral bonus that is being offered at the time the resume/application was originally submitted. The bonus amount is indicated at the bottom of the job posting on www.cakecareers.com/staffmember.
Some positions may not have a bonus assigned; however, we are always accepting referrals. *All bonus checks will be subject to local, state and federal taxes. Ultimately, the referral bonus is given out at the discretion of the Company and any variation of this policy will void the referral bonus.
If you need more information, or have any questions about the “You’re SO Cheesecake Referral Bonus Program”, please contact the Talent Department.