Restaurant Management Benefits
Eligible Staff Members accrue two weeks of vacation each year during your first four years of employment, and three weeks of vacation per year starting your fifth year.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA)
You may elect to participate in a healthcare or dependent care FSA. If you elect the select HDHP medical plan, you may participate in the HSA which includes a company contribution.
For you and your eligible dependents, 4 options are offered through Aetna:
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
- Select High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA) option
- Core High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP)
For you and your eligible dependents, 3 options are offered through Aetna:
- Aetna Dental Maintenance Organization (DMO)
- Aetna Basic Dental (PPO)
- Aetna Options Dental (PPO)
For you and your eligible dependents
- Voluntary Vision is an enhanced plan paid for by the staff member
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Provided Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Supplemental, Staff Member-paid Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD)
- Supplemental, Staff Member-paid STD and LTD Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff-funded Hardship Emergency Lifeline Program (HELP fund)
- Voluntary Programs for Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and Prepaid Legal Plan.