- Perform receptionist duties including but not limited to: answering high volume calls, check-in guests, set-up Wi-Fi for guests, general front desk communication, company email distribution, train new staff members and temps on telephones.
- Assist with building security measures, including but not limited to: maintain updated security procedures for receptionists, issue temporary badges to guests, take photos for ID badges of staff members and vendors verifying information, review security procedures with new staff members when issue badges.
- Coordinate activities with outside vendors, including but not limited to: car washes, dry cleaning, cabs or ubers as needed.
- Assist with other projects and special events as required.
- A master multi-tasker: you’re skilled at juggling multiple priorities at one time.
- Service oriented: you’re a people-person who is systematic and trustworthy, so you’ll keep our staff members well-informed and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing for chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait until a later time.
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and you’re able to change direction rapidly when priorities shift and personalities change.
- Thick skinned: you naturally let things roll right off your back and are relaxed and easy-going in the face of adversity.
- Intellectually curious: you’re a lifelong learner; you pick things up and dissect them to see how they work, and then figure out how to improve or fix them.
- You Naturally Smile!
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, etc.) is required.
- At least one year of advanced administrative, customer service, and data entry experience; preferably as a Corporate Receptionist.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills (high volume of phone and email correspondence).
- Ability to effectively interact with management and staff at all levels with professionalism, adaptability, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain a positive, energetic, “TEAM”-oriented attitude.
- Impressive abilities to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Remain calm and poised in stressful situations with excellent customer service skills.
- Resourceful; can find solutions to assist staff, guests and vendors when the answer is unknown.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.