- Service oriented: you’re a people person who is systematic and trustworthy interacting constructively with peers or teams of various levels demonstrating strong, positive communication skills.
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables performing all job functions safely while follow instructions.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Improvement focused: you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better/faster
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs willing to work various shifts and work extended hours if necessary.
- A team player: While you’re a capable self-manager, you thrive when you’re a part of a team yet don’t mind getting your hands dirty on your own if needed.
- Pressure resistant: you have ice in your veins while under pressure and maintaining a positive outlook at work while the heat is on, is never an issue for you.
- Match incoming receipts, invoices and purchase orders together for entering into the Accounts Payable system ensuring a three-way match.
- Maintain vendor communication and resolve discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Maintain accounts payable subsidiary ledger on a daily basis by posting approved vouchers to the appropriate vendor account, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Filing and file maintenance of Accounts Payable, as applicable.
- Prepare a period end accrual for all outstanding accounts payable activity as appropriate.
- Enter approved journal vouchers to the general ledger as required in a timely and accurate fashion as well as prepare period end reconciliations.
- Provide assistance to the Plant Controller in gathering, researching expenditures and providing reports of such.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc analytic reports for management to assist in the analysis of bakery performance.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Coordinate with AP Supervisor for check runs and other AP related processes and items.
- Coordinate reporting and coding for p-card spending, ensuring accurate coding and proper approvals.
- Minimum 3 years experience in AP Processing or related experience.
- Sound analytical skills and development of management reports.
- Solid computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Applications in a Windows environment.
- Knowledgeable of automated Accounts Payable systems.
- Basic math and accounting skills.
- Knowledgeable of internal control procedures.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2017, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The Dream Factory brand cheesecakes and desserts in retail outlets nationwide. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.