- Assist in the research, preparation, evaluation and development of new and innovative solutions to the everyday opportunities faced by the hard-working staff members of our restaurants in order to improve consistency, simplicity and quality.
- Interact with chefs accounting for decades of culinary experience with the company.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation of all experiments and recipe evaluations.
- Prepare ingredients as per recipe instructions across multiple cuisines.
- Execute recipe test cooking procedures and evaluate results in tasting sessions.
- Maintain a clean and professional working environment throughout each day.
- Have fun!
- A strong communicator: You’re capable of articulating a message in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Service minded: You’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it’s over the phone or in person.
- A team player: You love collaboration and always show respect for the views and contributions of others.
- A creative problem-solver: You have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue.
- Completed high school with intentions of continuing education
- Currently enrolled in culinary program at post-secondary institution
- Majoring in culinary science, culinary arts and/or food science
- Available to work a minimum of 30 hours per week
- Proficient in knife skills, culinary math, essential terminology and cooking techniques
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.