- Assist in the organization, management and administration of Restaurant Kitchen Systems, Information and Technology.
- Review and document Test R&D products.
- Administration of Food Cost System.
- Administration of Recipe Viewer System.
- Documentation of Menu Item Variations/Attributes.
- Have fun!
- A strong communicator: You’re capable of articulating a message in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Service minded: You’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it’s over the phone or in person.
- A team player: You love collaboration and always show respect for the views and contributions of others.
- A creative problem-solver: You have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
- Majoring in Business Administration or related field.
- Available to work a minimum of 24 hours per week.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.