- Data Mining: Analyze, identify and assess data attributes using algorithms and regressions.
- Perform strategic data analysis and research to support business needs.
- Explore data by running SQL queries and identify opportunities to improve business results.
- Document & present insights after analysis and provide recommendations.
- Participate in research, prototypes and proofs of concepts as necessary.
- A strong communicator: You’re capable of articulating a message in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Service minded: You’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it’s over the phone or in person.
- A team player: You love collaboration and always show respect for the views and contributions of others.
- A creative problem-solver: You have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue.
- Currently enrolled in a MS or MBA program at an accredited post-secondary educational institution
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistics, databases and data mining
- Knowledge of Databases and Structure Query Language (SQL)
- Highly analytical and research minded
- Specialization in Analytics, Data Science, or Statistics
- Knowledge of Statistical Software (SAS Enterprise Miner, SPSS, MicroStrategy Functions etc.)
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.