- Review social media content and provide bi-weekly recaps on social buzz around our brands.
- Work with in-house Graphic Designer to create post content for social content calendars .
- Potential to attend a social photoshoot.
- Use copywriting skills to write social media posts and propose new content ideas for all three brands with the potential to create a full month of social content.
- Browse social media channels to find the best user-generated content (UGC) around our brands.
- Research how other restaurant brands use social media and provide key insights.
- Create and present monthly and quarterly digital analytics reports to provide insights regarding Yelp ratings, email campaign performance and website traffic for The Cheesecake Factory, Grand Lux Cafe and RockSugar brands.
- Learn to use Google Analytics to review and analyze website traffic.
- Analyze Yelp and TripAdvisor ratings, identify trends and provide key insights.
- Continuously QA restaurant location information on the website and update as necessary.
- Assist Digital Marketing Specialist with email campaigns and making updates to the websites.
- Assist with creating media campaign recap presentations.
- A strong communicator: You’re capable of articulating a message in a clear, concise and conversational manner.
- Service minded: You’re a people person who effortlessly provides exceptional support whether it’s over the phone or in person.
- A team player: You love collaboration and always show respect for the views and contributions of others.
- A creative problem-solver: You have an uncanny ability to think outside-the-box, using the resources at hand to effortlessly get to the bottom of an issue.
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary educational institution.
- Majoring in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Available to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong interest in digital marketing and social media.
- Familiar with social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest.
- Proficient English grammar and writing skills.
- Experience using Google Analytics is a plus.
- Restaurant or hospitality experience is a plus.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.