- An excellent communicator: you skillfully analyze and have a genuine passion for Recruiting/Human Resources data and reporting; you’re capable of translating business requirements into functional requirements that are clear and concise, even to a non-technical audience.
- A gold medal analyst: you enjoy breaking down numerical data and all other sources of information. You systematically probe for additional information to gain a greater understanding of the problem.
- Service oriented: you’re a people person who is systematic and trustworthy, so you’ll keep our HR team informed and keep sensitive information confidential.
- Participate in the development of reports, metrics, models, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering internal and external data and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
- Provide comprehensive analytical and reporting support to identify opportunities to impact operational results, make changes to processes, and support strategic initiatives.
- Function as an analytics and reporting specialist for the Recruiting/HR function by developing standard reports and designing, running and maintaining ad hoc queries.
- 5+ years of data analytics experience with a proven ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- 3+ years of experience working with HR systems at a multi-location company.
- Proficient with an industry-standard Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform (e.g. Microstrategy, Oracle Business Intelligence, Crystal, Birst or similar tools).
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. VB, macros, pivots, lookups, etc.).
- HR analytics experience including recruiting, retention and compensation data.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System reporting & familiarity with recruitment KPIs.
- Able to communicate information verbally and through written and graphical means using contemporary presentation tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Prior experience working with business analysis for restaurant/hospitality/retail.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.