- Excel savvy: you’re able to take a rough dataset and use Microsoft Excel to turn it into something actionable.
- Self-starting: you have an understanding of current financial needs and when it’s time to execute on crucial tasks.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Adaptable: You’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to stay nimble and change direction when priorities shift.
- Lead the supplier rebate forecasting process: Review supplier contract, input contract data into Excel template, generate invoice, validate restaurant consumption and compile supporting documentation for supplier.
- Conduct monthly price audits using Excel: Compare contract pricing and invoice pricing, then communicate findings to suppliers and distributors with the goal of reducing credit requests.
- Track supplier obligations, then compile and present department financial report to company executives.
- Partner with Finance and Internal Audit to support reporting requirements.
- Evaluate current financial models and develop new processes to create efficiencies.
What we Require:
- Bachelor degree.
- 1+ year of experience in financial reporting or analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skillset (e.g. pivot tables, v/h lookup, conditional formatting).
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What we Prefer:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Supply Chain, Economics or similar.
- Financial reporting or analysis experience in the food service or retail industry.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.