- Audit over 50 incoming invoice batches received weekly from our restaurants. Reviewing the batches for accuracy and ensuring each batch total correctly ties to the imported total in the system prior to releasing for payment.
- Reconcile vendor statements and outstanding invoices, while working closely with our vendors and our restaurant Operations Support Technicians.
- Maintain vendor and internal communication and resolve any outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- As necessary process invoices received from the restaurants to pay our vendors within terms. Also ensure that the invoices are properly approved and coded.
- Accurately accrue invoices at month end and quarter end.
- Acting in a backup role capacity, import AP data from CrunchTime and Service Channel into Lawson ERP while ensuring all data is transmitted accurately, correcting any errors.
- Acting in a backup role capacity, pay consolidated billings by allocating the expense to the appropriate cost centers.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail, documenting everything, leaving nothing for chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait until tomorrow or next week.
- A master planner: you’re skilled at juggling multiple priorities at one time and keeping track of deadlines without missing a step.
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about performing timely, high volume transactions while never hesitating to ask for more when you are done.
- Excel savvy: you’re able to take a rough set of data and use Microsoft Excel to turn it into something meaningful.
- An explorer: you are curious by nature and never hesitate to do further research and probe for answers.
- 2+ years of Accounts Payable processing experience in a high volume environment.
- Recent working experience using a mid to large ERP (E.g: SAP, Oracle, Infor/Lawson, MS Dynamics, Epicor, etc.)
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel (Comfortable with Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Able to work independently and with a team.
- Strong verbal & written communication and time management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with set deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and accurate.
- Recent experience working with Infor/Lawson ERP.
- Bachelor's Degree.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For", The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.