Track inflation/deflation cost (pricing) for all food and non-food categories. Lastly, forecast supply related to new menu, innovation or key categories that need to be closely monitored. This is an excellent position that gives you a seat at the table with Supply Chain leadership where you’ll be supporting impactful, company decisions.
- Self-starting: you have an understanding of current financial needs and when it’s time to execute on crucial tasks.
- An expert in your field: you seek to maintain a comprehensive and strategic knowledge base of the Procurement Finance landscape, particularly trends, developments and advancements.
- Metrics and analysis driven: You understand that cost management and quality are paramount to any procurement / logistics organization. You have an eye for the data and can spot efficiencies in real time.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Adaptable: You’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to stay nimble and change direction when priorities shift.
- Excel savvy: you’re able to take a rough dataset and use Microsoft Excel to turn it into something actionable.
- Support the on-going cost analysis and alternative supplier and/or product comparative analysis for purchasing team.
- Track cost associated with Food and Non-Food categories within the purchasing team.
- Develop and maintain cost forecasting and analysis reports.
- Evaluate various cost savings opportunities.
- Provide usage forecast by developing demand forecasts models (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for various time horizons.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated supply and cost assumptions.
- Provide input to distribution and logistics in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Additional tasks and duties as required.
What we Require:
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of experience in financial reporting, analysis, demand planning
- Outstanding Microsoft Office skills: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to create analytical spreadsheets and reports
- Very organized and detail-oriented with strong financial and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize
- Adaptable and comfortable operating in a dynamic organization
- Independent thinker, self-motivated and practice good decision-making
- Procurement Finance experience in foodservice or retail industry
- SQL proficiency
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year,The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.