You may know us as a company with great food. You may also know us from ‘Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For’ list. What you may not know is how our Multimedia team produces 100's of professional videos each year!
As a Cheesecake Video Editor you will play an integral role in supporting our Organizational Engagement Department. You’ll rely on your highly developed editing skills to assist the team with on-going culinary video projects. This is a great opportunity to continue developing your skills on a high-performing team while also working cross-functionally with other departments.
Here is more of what you’ll get to do:
- Coordinate with other editors and team members to drive training-related video projects through post-production to achieve best-in-class results.
- Provide support to the multimedia team by ingesting and sorting digital media assets.
- Take ownership of the predefined creative vision and shape content from post-production into delivery.
You’ll thrive in the position if you are:
- Creative: Your ideas are novel and effective in making the finished product the best-in-class.
- Driven by results: You are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables.
- Self-starting: You have an understanding of current project needs and when it’s time to execute on crucial tasks.
- A team player: While you’re a capable self-starter, you enjoy collaborating and brainstorming with others to reach a common goal.
What we require:
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects.
- At least 1 full year of video editing experience in a professional/corporate environment.
- Demo reel or portfolio.
What we prefer:
- Associate Degree in Film Production.
- At least 1 full year of experience working with photo/video production equipment.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year,The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.