- Service oriented: you’re a people person who is systematic and trustworthy interacting constructively with peers or teams of various levels demonstrating strong, positive communication skills.
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables performing all job functions safely while follow instructions.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Improvement focused: you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better/faster
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs willing to work various shifts and work extended hours if necessary.
- A team player: While you’re a capable self-manager, you thrive when you’re a part of a team yet don’t mind getting your hands dirty on your own if needed.
- Pressure resistant: you have ice in your veins while under pressure and maintaining a positive outlook at work while the heat is on, is never an issue for you.
- Expert Communicator: able to read, write and communicate in English/Spanish as it relates to the job and safety regulations.
- Directs and coordinates all daily sanitation activities within the processing facility.
- Maintains of GMP provisions that relate to cleanliness, food safety and pest control within the facility.
- Aids in the administration of biological monitoring procedures to determine the efficacy of sanitation methods.
- Monitors employee practices to aid in a pest-free environment.
- Responsible for maintaining a supply of cleaning chemicals necessary for operation of the cleaning program and in compliance with FIFRA, OSHA, and FDA regulations.
- Manages operations to maintain the highest rating possible on all annual audits and inspections.
- Develops and implements new methods, procedures, and systems to improve quality and food safety performance.
- Maintains a fair and professional work environment that focuses the business objectives, but also balances quality of work- life factors for employees.
- Develops and maintains training and development programs that support key performance goals for the Company, as well as provide a satisfying and rewarding work environment for employees.
- Ensures food safety in the plant.
- Manages operations to comply with all applicable safety laws and regulations, as well as Company Safety Policies, procedures and standards.
- Responsible for verification of sanitation documentation, training and development of the sanitation team and process improvement of systems and procedures.
- As part of the plant leadership team, this individual will provide excellent communication and partnership with the quality and operations departments.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in the field of science (i.e., Biology, Food Science or Technology) or related field and/or applicable industry experience.
- 2 years minimum experience in food sanitation supervision, preferably in the bakery/dessert or general food manufacturing industry.
- Strong quantitative skills, interpersonal skills, and the ability to think critically.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as with groups.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize work.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The Dream Factory brand cheesecakes and desserts in retail outlets nationwide. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.