You may know us as a company with great food…You may also know us from being named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list (four years in a row!)…What you may not know is we are a company driven by HRIS technology.
As the HRIS Reporting Analyst you will play an integral part in providing data to our company’s leaders and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision making. You will interact across multiple departments (e.g. HR, IT, Finance/Payroll, etc.) to provide insightful analytics to the organization. You will have to be self-driven with a passion for data and analytics.
Reporting to the Director of HR Systems Services, you will work with a team of 11, while supporting a Human Resources department of 80+. You will directly support our Corporate office, located in Calabasas Hills, CA including over 38,000 staff members.
You’ll thrive in this position if you are:
- An excellent communicator: you skillfully analyze and have a genuine passion for Human Resources data and reporting; you’re capable of translating business requirements into functional requirements that are clear and concise, even to a non-technical audience.
- A gold medal analyst: you enjoy breaking down numerical data and all other sources of information. You systematically probe for additional information to gain a greater understanding of the problem.
- A technical optimizer: you have a broad range of HR systems knowledge that allows you to be the master of business process automations and efficiencies.
- An expert in the field: you seek to maintain a deep, strategic knowledge of the HR systems landscape, particularly trends and contemporary developments in HR Analytics.
- Service oriented: you’re a people person who is systematic and trustworthy, so you’ll keep our HR team informed and keep sensitive information confidential.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Develop a full and detailed understanding of all HR data available across the company, which includes all systems involved in data maintenance.
- Develop the expertise to access data, report from all platforms, and then consolidate data into meaningful reports/presentations.
- Provide comprehensive analytical and reporting support to identify opportunities to impact operational results, make changes to processes, and support strategic initiatives.
- Function as an analytics and reporting specialist for the HR function by developing standard reports and designing, running and maintaining ad hoc queries.
- Participate in the development of reports, metrics, models, scorecards, and dashboards by gathering internal and external market data and transforming it into stories/insights that drive recommendations and decision-making.
- Manage/participate as the HR data and reporting SME on concurrent projects with varying deliverables, priorities and timeframes.
- Participate in the implementation of new and/or upgraded HR systems.
- Maintain the integrity of the HCMS by conducting regular audits.
- Demonstrate continuous efforts to improve processes, increase data integrity, and provide quality customer service.
- Assist in gathering requirements, developing functional specifications, process and training documents, and test scripts.
- Conduct and participate in unit, integration, regression and acceptance testing, and related activities.
- Work with internal/external partners to design, implement, and maintain system interfaces.
What we Require:
- 5+ years of experience working with HR systems at a multi-location company.
- 5+ years of data analytics experience with a proven ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Excellent understanding of SQL server database structures and reporting services.
- Proficient with an industry-standard Business Intelligence and Analytics Platform (e.g. Microstrategy, Oracle Business Intelligence, Crystal, Birst or similar tools).
- Proven experience working on medium to large-scale complex HR technology projects.
- Excellent MS Office skills. Advanced Excel skills (e.g. VB, macros, pivots, lookups, etc.).
- Proven experience working in an ERP environment (e.g. Lawson, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Infor).
- Customer-focused and able to motivate and influence key decision makers.
- Able to communicate information verbally and through written and graphical means using contemporary presentation tools.
What we Prefer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Human Resources or minimum of 5+ years of applicable work experience.
- HR analytics experience including sourcing, retention and compensation data.
- Previous experience with Applicant Tracking System reporting & familiarity with recruitment KPIs.
- Prior experience working with business analysis for restaurant/hospitality/retail.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year,The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.