- Perform internal audits (planning, fieldwork, and reporting) of Corporate and Operations processes.
- Evaluate operational efficiencies and recommend process improvements as part of audits and assessments.
- Present audit findings to senior management and subsequently follow up on recommendations.
- Collaborate with management on the maintenance of SOX documentation.
- Perform SOX responsibilities including planning, execution of walkthroughs and testing of controls.
- Coordinate with external audit firm on ensuring efficient and timely completion of SOX compliance efforts.
- Maintain internal audit objectivity in all assignments while developing and maintaining effective and valuable business partnerships.
- Successfully leverage internal and external subject matter experts as needed.
- An Exceptional Analyst: You consistently demonstrate logical thinking in order to gather and analyze a variety of information.
- A Strong Project Manager: You successfully apply your knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to successfully meet project requirements.
- An Effective Communicator: Whether it’s verbal or written, you present information in a clear and professional manner. You are able to establish strong relationships with colleagues in all areas of the company.
- An Innate Problem Solver: You take action with creative solutions by thinking outside-the-box
What we require:
- BA/BS in Accounting or related field.
- 4+ years of progressive audit experience
- 3+ years of hands-on SOX experience
- 2+ years with a public audit experience at a Big 4 or large regional firm
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- CPA / CIA designation.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year,The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.