- Support our functional areas at the Corporate Support Center and Bakery divisions and the initiatives they pursue, facilitate in-depth requirements gathering sessions, documentation and prioritization
- Leverage knowledge about the capabilities and functionality of the ERP system to provide options of how to utilize the system to fulfill business requirements.
- Configure the application as necessary to provide solutions to business issues and enhancement requests.
- Learn and test new modules / functions within the ERP and determine how to utilize them to provide value to the business. This may include creating scripted software demos for new or enhanced business processes.
- Work directly with functional leads to determine their most pressing needs and the work entailed to deliver exceptional solutions
- Provide support to the Finance, Human Resources, Payroll departments to optimize and streamline the technologies and processes supporting these areas.
- Interact with clients and team members to minimize the impact of change on individuals and departments.
- Work with other members of the IT department to keep systems working effectively
- Support other IT team members as required in our highly engaged and process-oriented culture
- Invest time to grow skills and stay current with new technology, analysis and process improvement developments.
- An Instinctive Self-Starter: You’re naturally goal-oriented and able to prioritize and reprioritize tasks within a dynamic business environment.
- An Effective Communicator: Whether it’s verbal or written, you present information in a clear, professional manner. You are able to establish strong relationships with colleagues in all areas of the company.
- A Skilled Problem Solver: You take action to find solutions by thinking outside-the-box and extend the application of your resources.
- Highly Organized: You manage time effectively, take responsibility for cleanliness of personal workspace and shared environments.
What we require:
- 7+ years’ experience in Information Systems.
- 7+ years’ experience supporting an ERP system and continuous improvement programs related to the ERP’s use
- 7+ years’ experience working in an functional analyst role or providing functional system consulting
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, problem solving, communication and follow through.
- Strong process discipline and experience with project management, requirements gathering, test planning, and quality assurance.
- Excellent documentation skills including functional requirements and standard operating procedures
- Solid understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Able to work with minimal supervision keeping management informed with timely project status reports.
- Ability to quickly assess and resolve conflicts and complaints and provide appropriate follow-up.
This position offers industry-leading benefits including; medical, dental, vision, 401K with match, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical after five years of employment for qualifying staff members.
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For" in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year,The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Internationally, sixteen The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. Continuing on our path to becoming a Global Iconic Brand, we employ more than 35,000 staff members, 320 of whom work at the corporate support center in Calabasas Hills, CA. #SoCheesecake #GreatPlaceToWork2017
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations; we do not provide work visa sponsorship.