Escape from the Every Day and Discover an Extraordinary Career Experience
A fresh culinary wind is blowing in from the Far East…RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen.
RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen is the only major restaurant of its kind in L.A. An upscale casual destination showcasing the cuisines of Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and India from Singapore-raised, New York-trained chef Mohan Ismail. While bringing greater subtlety to the traditional dishes of the region, as well as a high degree of creativity in their presentation, the master chef aims to capture the spirit and authentic flavors of Southeast Asia. We provide guests with a dining experience that is truly memorable.
We invite you to explore our exciting and rewarding career opportunities and to be a part of our growing, dynamic team whose focus and passion is innovation, commitment to excellence, and uncompromising quality.
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits offered at 25 hours (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Career growth potential – we promote 40% of our managers from within!
- Discounted Shift Meal
- Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more)
- 25% discount when dining as a guest (Sun-Thurs)
- and so much more!
The Host Greeter/Filler is responsible for ensuring that each guest is hosted with genuine care and attention throughout his/her dining experience with RockSugar. This individual greets guests with genuine enthusiasm and warmth upon arrival, ensures accurate quoting, and bids guests thoughtful farewell as they leave. As an integral part of a team, the Host Greeter/Filler is responsible for continuously looking for ways to improve each guest’s experience by providing exceptional guest service and anticipating guests’ needs.
- One year experience preferred in a related position in a high-volume, fine dining restaurant or hotel.
- Ability to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Must be upbeat, outgoing and positive.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be on your feet and alert for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms.
- Continuous bending, reaching and twisting.
Please apply online today. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Westfield Century City Mall
10250 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90067 US