- Inspects products being produced on the line to assure they meet visual requirements as well as weights, temperatures and other quality attributes.
- Separates cakes that do meet quality standards by placing products on hold since the last good check and informs management of the issue.
- Communicates with the QA Supervisor and Manager as well as Production Management about the quality problems.
- Communicates with Line Leader/Supervisor or Manager about quality problems.
- Aids production in troubleshooting problems on the line.
- Calibrates metal detectors, verifies calibration of scales and ensures thermometers being used on the line are calibrated.
- Calibrates checkweigher for every new product produced.
- Assures GMP compliance and Food Safety on the production floor.
- Verifies accuracy of labels and sets up Foxjet for imprinting labels on the line.
- Participates in Quality Huddle and provides input.
- Reviews PQG documentation and signs off on them during physical verification of the product.
- Creates and signs off on the pallet certification label for every finished good produced.
- Obtains library samples, lab samples, product review samples.
- Verifies strength of sanitizers on the line
- Verifies cleanliness of equipment using ATP machine. Takes corrective action when out of compliance.
- Verifies temperatures of all cooler and freezers, documents them and takes corrective action when out of compliance.
- Places out-of-specification items on HOLD and communicates with management to resolve quality and food safety issues.
- Enters holds and other information into ROSS
- Initiates Hold Investigation Reports, Foreign Material reports, and Metal contamination reports.
- Supervises Line Clearance.
- Service oriented: you’re a people person who is systematic and trustworthy interacting constructively with peers or teams of various levels demonstrating strong, positive communication skills.
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about delivering timely, high quality deliverables performing all job functions safely while follow instructions.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Improvement focused: you never turn off the thought “how can I do this better/faster
- Adaptable: you’re at ease in a fast-paced environment and able to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift learning to perform new tasks as required for business needs willing to work various shifts and work extended hours if necessary.
- A team player: While you’re a capable self-manager, you thrive when you’re a part of a team yet don’t mind getting your hands dirty on your own if needed.
- Pressure resistant: you have ice in your veins while under pressure and maintaining a positive outlook at work while the heat is on, is never an issue for you.
- ROSS Management System and ACCESS for reporting Salvage products
- Must be willing to work in any of the three shifts and or weekends, if necessary.
- Ability to make laboratory math calculations like concentrations, titrations, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Knowledge (PQG).
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 185 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The Dream Factory brand cheesecakes and desserts in retail outlets nationwide.
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.