Join an award winning company! The Cheesecake Factory - one of Fortune Magazine's Top 100 Employers.
Do you love the feeling of being behind something Great? Knowing that you’re Craftsmanship and Passion helped create not just something Amazing! But also Delicious! at the same time.
Do you enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment with team members who share your passion for perfection?
Do you want to work for a company where your daily contributions play a huge role toward the success of our product and our restaurants? If so, we would like to hear from you!
QA Floor Technicians at The Cheesecake Factory Bakery are members of a high performing team that produces approximately 70 varieties of cheesecake for our restaurants and retailers nationwide.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the inspection and testing of all incoming and intermediate ingredients and finished product to meet company service, quality, cost, safety and people objectives.
- Inspects/Evaluates all incoming ingredients following the inspection protocol. Reports the complete details when faced with quality issues with the delivery/shipment of ingredients. Advises the QA Supervisor and/or QA Manager of the issues in a timely manner.
- Inspects/Calibrates all equipment used in the lab (scales, autoclave, thermometers, refractometers, refrigerators, incubators etc). Reports non-compliance findings and recommends next steps to the QA Supervisor and/or QA Manager in a timely manner.
- Monitors the temperatures of all coolers and freezers present in the facility on a daily basis.
- Performs environmental tests to determine efficacy of sanitation methods (Unilite and environmental samples). Generates reports regularly in a timely manner for the information of the concerned departments.
- Works on other duties that may be assigned by the QA Supervisor or QA Manager.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the test equipment, utensils and laboratory in accordance with standard food laboratory techniques, methods and requirements.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the laboratory refrigerator and ensures there is no storage of non-micro related items.
- Coordinates the cleaning and sanitation of the floor with the Sanitation Supervisor.
- Attends and participates in all appropriate meetings.
- Reports to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Interacts with all other departments (production, receiving, shipping, sanitation and maintenance.
- Maintains a professional working relationship with all employees and managers.
- ROSS Management System and ACCESS for reporting Salvage products
- Must be willing to work in any of the three shifts and or weekends, if necessary.
- Ability to make laboratory math calculations like concentrations, titrations, etc.
- Have good communication
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Knowledge (PQG)
Recognized as one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2017, for the fourth consecutive year, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more than 185 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600 staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas, CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The Dream Factory brand cheesecakes and desserts in retail outlets nationwide.
The Cheesecake Factory Bakery Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer and provides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal obligations.
There are common allergens present in our bakery facilities associated with the production of our World Class cakes and desserts. Some of these allergens are Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Tree nut, Peanut, and Coconut.